Terms of service.
This event focuses on shooting family lifestyle photography in an in-home environment:
- Practical shooting alone and alongside us with a small group of photographers.
- Practical & question & answer style learning throughout.
- Light lunch and refreshment
Any continuation of work after the completion of this agreement will require further discussion.
The Client agrees to complete any applicable pre questionnaire and supporting tasks in detail to enable The Business Owners to effectively educate them. Without this The Business Owners may not provide their support effectively and the Client will not get the most from the agreed services.
Unless otherwise agreed. A payment of 100% of the total ticket cost is due 1 weeks prior to the date of the event.
Business Owners: Lisa Rogers and Carley Aplin
Client: The purchaser of the ticket
1.RELATIONSHIP OF THE PARTIES
This Agreement constitutes a contract for the provision of services and not a contract of employment. This Agreement shall not constitute or imply any partnership, joint venture, agency, fiduciary relationship or other relationship between the Parties other than the contractual relationship expressly provided herein.
At all times, before, during or after the Event has been completed neither Party shall disclose any confidential information relating in any way to the past, present, or future business affairs, conditions, clients, customers, efforts, employees, financial data, operations, practices, products, processes, properties, sales, or services of or relating in any way to the The Business Owners in whatever form to any parties outside of this Event.
Confidential information means information that is of value to its owner and is treated as proprietary or confidential including, but not limited to, intellectual property, inventions, trade secrets or information, financial data or information, speculation, knowledge, general Company data or reports, future business plans, strategies, customer lists and information, client acquisition strategies, advertising campaigns, information regarding executives and employees.
The Client shall not disclose, whether for compensation or not, any confidential information obtained from the event to anyone unless required to do so by law.
No educational materials, presets or login information in any capacity can be shown, shared or resold by the client in any capacity. All material is for sole use only. Activity on your personal Client portal is traceable and we reserve the right to question and act accordingly towards any unusual activity within your account.
If the client is already is a photography educator, any new information learned within the course that they may want to use in their teaching will need to be taught of their own originality and not verbatim. The client agrees to reference the Business Owners for things learned directly from this course.
Business owners agree to uphold this contract to their highest effort, and work with the Clients with best interests. Promise to communicate honestly and see that work is done in a genuine way. All parties agree to respect certain boundaries as explained here:
All urgent communication before and after the event will be sent through email between the time of 9am - 6pm Monday to Friday; any messages received before or after those times will be dealt with at the next earliest convenience.
Tickets are payable in full prior to the Event date. The Business Owners cannot hold any Event places without full payment.
The Business Owners do not accept responsibility for The Client being unable to attend for adverse or unforeseen circumstances. If the Event goes ahead on the intended date or a rescheduled date The Client will not receive back any monies already paid.
The Client may resell their place to another person, or request to transfer to an equal or more expensive workshop/educational resource that The Business Owners may have available. This is the Clients own responsibility and transfers are at the Business owners discretion.
c) If The Business Owners are forced to cancel or alter the Event due to unusual or unforeseeable circumstances beyond their control such as war or the threat of war, riots, terrorist activity, civil strife, industrial disputes, natural or nuclear disaster, fire, flood or adverse weather, Ill health or government restrictions, The Business Owners will reschedule the event to a future date.
If the subsequent reschedule makes it impossible for The Client to attend The Business Owners will transfer any monies paid towards another suitable educational resource or similar training available with The Business Owners.
3. All travel and accommodation choices are The Clients own responsibility. The Business Owners are not responsible for any travel or accommodation costs that the Clients also incur due to cancelation or alteration of the Event.
4. The Business Owners will do their best to ensure the Clients safety at the Event but they do not accept liability or responsibility for death, bodily injury or illness caused to any clients booking an Event with them. Any claims shall be subject to English Law in respect of any question of liability or quantum, and all proceedings shall be within the exclusive domain of the English Courts.
5. The Business Owners do not accept liability for any loss or additional expense caused by the delay or interruption to travel services through weather conditions, civil disturbance, industrial action, strikes, wars, floods or sickness. Such losses or additional expenses are the responsibility of the Client.
6. By attending this Event The Client gives their permission for images and video taken of them to be used to promote Lisa and Carley (The Business Owners) Educational resources online and in print. (Excluding pornographic, defamatory, libellous or otherwise unlawful images and video)
7. By booking onto the Event with The Business Owners, The Client agree to these terms and conditions.
SUPPORTING NOTE TO CLIENT
As business owners we are here to help, through giving you the greatest strategies we think are applicable to you in order to move your business forward and grow as an artist. It is expected that any financial numbers referenced via our education are not considered to be promise for your future expected earnings. Your results will vary and depend on many factors, including but not limited to your background, experience, geographic location and work ethic. All business entails risk, consistent effort and action. Our ultimate goal is to help you achieve your version of success through giving honest feedback and advising applicable actions based on our own experience.