The L&C Family Photography Retreat
Grab your overnight bags and come join us and a handful of other kindred spirits at our residential family photography retreat near Hereford, Herefordshire UK
Relax with us for a long weekend at this stylish country house.
And photograph real life families both indoors and out.
They'll be heaps of stunning space to immerse yourself in your art and business.
And quality time to make meaningful connections with other family photographers.
Our promise to you...
Small group learning
We understand the importance of intimate group learning and creating empowering environments. Let us help you identify where you are at and guide you forwards.
You'll learn how to create the go-to images that sell , not just pretty pictures for 'the gram' Watch how we foster natural connection & then put your own twist on it by our side.
We'll be 'chatting shop' throughout. You'll come away understanding the thought process behind everything we do and get to ask all the business questions you can think of.
Life like locations
Learn how to create variety in the most small, dark or seemingly boring spaces. Scout for scenes, add texture and how to adapt your shoot flow depending on the family, location and light.
Round table edits
Watch as we edit the photos created during the styled shoots. They'll be room for questions and direct help with your own photographs from the day.
Connection & Community
We have weaved in enough time for you to connect with the other attendees. The opportunity to create your own support network and hopefully make some life long friends.
Come join us at our residential family photography retreat near Hereford, Herefordshire UK
The retreat will run for 3 nights from Friday 7th June through to Monday 10th June 2024.
It will include on site accommodation with gorgeous interiors, set in a stunning countryside location for a small group of 8 to 10 attendees.
Remaining tickets are shared rooms with single beds and ensuite.
All of your day and evening meals and refreshments will be included plus multiple styled shoots both 'in home' at the location and outdoors.
On site editing, and of course experienced and valuable advice to get you running a business that provides you joy and a healthy income from your family photography.
Are you ready?
Included in your ticket price is:
- A pre-session online meet-up to get to know who's coming along.
- 3 nights on site accommodation at the venue.
- All of your day and evening meals plus refreshments.
- Plenty of time to relax and chat in a stunning location whilst building relationships with your fellow attendees.
- Group portfolio review, a great opportunity to learn from one another and share encouragement.
- Multiple styled shoots both 'in home' at the location and outdoors. Nailing backlight, blue hour, low light and more. Learn to create connective, joyful and emotive photography that sells.
- Round table editing - watch and ask questions as we show you how we edit the images from the retreat and help with yours.
- Business chats - we’ll take you through our businesses how they run practically and lift the hood on everything that goes on behind the scenes.
- Expert advice throughout covering everything from marketing to social media and pricing specific to where you are at on your business journey.
- Access to the online value and pricing course.
- A 1-2-1 online mentoring session with either Lisa or Carley after the retreat.
- 40% off ATSC or Carley Aplin presets
Family Photography Retreat - Frequently Asked Questions
Who is the retreat suitable for?
Where will we sleep?
Who are the models ?
Where is it located?
What equipment will i need?
Will I get time & space to shoot & ask questions ?
"I can’t put into words how amazing and useful it was. You've given me the confidence and knowledge I need to move my business forward, You are both inspirations and I can’t wait to train with you again in the future"
Have a question >>
If you'd like to contact us about the retreat please pop us a message here.
We won't send spam. Unsubscribe at any time.